General Data Protection Regulation
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws have changed recently bringing about different ways of working within General Practice. This will change the way we operate making it easier for you to obtain details on how your information is handled giving more rights to you the patient as to how you can access your information.
As a result, we’ve published a new privacy notices to make it easier for you to find out how the East Croydon Medical Centre uses and protects your personal information.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires that data controllers provide certain information to people whose information (personal data) they hold and use. A privacy notice is one way of providing this information. This is sometimes referred to as a fair processing notice.
Click on the below links to download our Data Privacy Notices
- ECMC Privacy Notice Emergencies
- ECMC Privacy Notice for Direct Care
- ECMC Privacy Notice for National screening programs
- ECMC Privacy Notice for Payments
- ECMC Privacy Notice Public Health
- ECMC Privacy Notice NHS Digital
- ECMC Privacy Notice Risk Stratification
- ECMC Privacy Notice Safeguarding
- ECMC Privacy Notice